We have seen two generations of Hyundai i20, and the car has grown from a small orthodox car to an elegant and sporty vehicle that it is today. As the vehicle has changed, so has its tire and wheel size.
Given the many variants the vehicle has developed over the years and the many possible tire sizes that have been used, there is no single “best” tire for all years of the Hyundai i20. Instead, we’ll break down a couple of top choices in popular sizes used on the i20. We base these choices off of our customer ratings and reviews, as well as our own experience with the tires and our tire testing program.
Apollo Alnac P175/70 R14 84T Tubeless
- T speed rated, tubeless tire
- Longer Tire Life
- Reduced unsprung mass for fuel efficiency
- Optimal gauges for supreme cushioning for ride comfort
Apollo tyres have always focussed on core areas of innovation & strategic analysis while producing automobile products. They are currently one of the biggest manufacturing companies producing in all categories, including commercial, passenger, and industrial vehicles.
- This sports-type ultra-high performance tire is developed for wide range of performance automobiles from sporty cars to luxury sedans. Featuring the Bridgestone’s latest fundamental technology, this tyre offers superior handling performance on wet and dry roads as well as comfortable and quiet ride.
- Designed to reduce rolling resistance for improved fuel efficiency.
- Designed to improve wear resistance, providing a longer tire life.Bridgestone is one of the best tyre companies in India and provides supreme quality of passenger & commercial tyres. Bridgestone’s innovative technology with the strong commitment to serving customers has made them one of the best tyre brands on the market.
- Dry Grip.
- Stiffer rib at center and specially optimized contact patch
- Tread pattern with larger outer shoulder
- Tread compound based on higher Tg (Glass transition temperature) rubber
Continental tires stand for excellent transmission of forces, exceptionally reliable tracking of all weather conditions and high-cost effectiveness. We offer the right tires for every application – from passenger cars through trucks, buses and construction site vehicles to industrial vehicles, bicycles, and motorcycles.Designed for small and compact cars, the ContiEcoContact 3 has low rolling resistance giving reduced fuel consumption and has excellent wear properties to ensure high mileage. In addition, its asymmetrical tread design provides excellent traction on wet and dry roads and shorter braking distances.
CEAT Milaze X3 P175/70 R14 Tubeless
- Precise steering control during lane change
- High in steering precision
- Superior dry braking
Benefits: Smooth and comfortable riding with optimum stability. Functions: Good traction, exceptional handling at high speeds and improved mileage. Features: Wide circumferential grooves, attractive tread pattern and rigid shoulder blocks.
- These tyres have a sturdy block pattern which reduces the risk factor and makes it more comfortable to ride on uncertain roads.
- It has a nylon casing, thereby preventing it from wearing off or being damaged to an extent even under extreme conditions.
- It has optimised tread and shoulder contour, adding to the features of the tyre.
- It also has an attractive sidewall appearance which makes the tyre even more appealing.